ChicagoCHEC is a constellation of people, organizations, and communities working toward cancer health equity.
ChicagoCHEC is fueled by community voices. Strong, expert voices from partner organizations who have been doing incredible work in communities for decades. Passionate voices from Chicago community members who speak up at our town halls. Honest voices from folks who challenge us every day to bring forth solutions to cancer inequities that truly benefit communities. Have a suggesting for moving the needle on health equity? Or interested in working with us? Contact us at [email protected].
Learn more about our partners:
- Access Living
- Access Community Health Network
- ALAS-WINGS (Asociación Latina de Asistencia y Prevención del Cáncer de Mama)
- Alliance of Chicago Community Health Services
- Amber Coalition – Polish American Breast Cancer Awareness Program
- American Lung Association
- BrightOutcome, Inc.
- Chinese American Service League
- Chicago Hispanic Health Coalition
- Chicago Public Schools Career and Technical Education Health Science
- City of Chicago, Office of the Mayor
- Community Campus Cancer Collaborative
- Gilda’s Club Chicago
- Instituto del Progreso Latino & Instituto Health Sciences Academy
- Near North Health Service Corporation
- Project Brotherhood
- Puerto Rican Cultural Center
- W.O.T. Foundation