Professional Grant Development Workshop: Master the techniques of writing superior winning proposals
Event Type: Traning, Workshop/Seminar
Sponsor/Host: The Grant Training Center
Location: University of Illinois at Chicago Student Center East Room 605
Address: 750 Halsted Chicago, IL 60607
More information: View Event Page »
Professional Grant Development Workshop
Master the techniques of writing superior winning proposals
June 8-9, 2017
8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
To be held at the:
University of Illinois
Sponsored by: The Grant Training Center
This intensive two-day grant proposal workshop is geared towards those who wish to strengthen their grant writing skills, as well as beginners who wish to acquire and master the techniques of preparing and writing winning proposals to various funding agencies. The focus will be on how to effectively write proposals in times of keen competition and limited resources.
Participants will learn how to:
1. Navigate the world of grant procurement
2. Research and identify potential funding sources
3. Address the guidelines of federal and foundation applications
4. Focus on foundation and corporate giving for the state of Illinois
5. Understand the new federal guidelines for writing winning grants
6. Know the review process and how to address key points for reviewers
7. Write winning grants that stand out against scores of competing submissions
8. Develop focused and realistic budgets
9. Demonstrate the merits excellence and innovation of your proposal
10. Package professional grant submissions
Our ultimate goal is for you to walk away with a product specific to your interests, which includes the grant design, abstract and budget.
Please click here
Questions? Call us at (866) 704-7268
Workshop Fee: $595.00 (includes a comprehensive directory, workbook, certificate of completion, and continental breakfast)
*Space is limited, and since this class fills up quickly, it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.*
Can’t make it?
Professional Proposal Writing Online Course